I had pretty much retired this blog but re-visited it to pick up some information I was needing for a presentation I'll be giving soon. Of course I got side-tracked and you know what - I'm pretty impressed with the valuable stuff that's included here so I'm going to leave it as is and just add this one update. I want everyone in Utah to know about "The Great Utah Shakeout" that is being sponsored by our State on April 17, 2012. You can find the details here:
http://www.shakeout.org/utah/overview/The old addage "Practice makes Perfect" truly applies in the case of Earthquake Preparedness. Earthquakes are a reality where we live - we would be foolish to turn our heads and look the other way when it comes to being educated about them. I hope that you'll take a few minutes to watch these couple of videos. They could change your life!
No comments:
Post a Comment